Luxury tent 2 persons
For 2 people for 2 nights (Friday to Sunday)
Book your camping spot with a luxury tent here. No hassle with setting up your own tent, but immediately put down your stuff and enjoy.
The tent has a luxurious interior with made beds, cooking facilities, plates and cutlery, wifi and more.
A deposit of € 150 must be paid for the tent. This amount will be refunded after the festival.
1 in stock
Be sure of a spot at the Beach Rugby camping spot with a pre-set luxury tent for 2 people! No hassle with setting up your own tent, but immediately put down your stuff and enjoy. The luxury tent is the ultimate tent for anyone who likes space and style.
Minimum purchase 2 people. A deposit of € 150 must be paid for the tent. This amount will be refunded after the festival.
Furnishing of the tent:
- Made up double bed (1.60m by 2.00m) or 2 separate single beds (0.80m by 2.00m)
- Mini fridge
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee press
- Water dispenser
- Cutlery and plates
- Cups and glasses
- Cooking utensils and pans
- Cutting board + knives
- Dishwashing supplies
- Wi Fi
- Lounge corner
- Lounge chairs side table
- Lock to close your tent
The campsite is close to the beach where the competitions and the party tents are located.
- Camping spot
- Parking space
The organization of the campsite is in the hands of the Ameland Beach Rugby Festival. With our own camping mayor it will be a fantastic place to stay. Location on the camping site of Duinoord.
House rules campsite:
1. The campsite is open from Friday 10:00 till Sunday (2 nights). The campsite is only accessible with an Ameland Beach Rugby Festival Camping wristband.
2. Think about the night’s rest of fellow campers, especially between 24:00 and 07:00.
3. Keep the campsite clean! Please dispose of your waste in the appropriate waste containers.
4. Sanitary facilities (running water, showers) are available, please use them properly.
5. There is a limited power supply at the campsite, aggregates are not allowed.
6. Security is present at the campsite. In the event of disturbances, they are authorised to remove you from the site. Instructions from the security personnel must be followed at all times.
7. The organisation cannot be held liable for personal injury and/or loss or damage of goods.
8. If situations arise for which these regulations do not provide, the security and/or the organisation will decide.
9. Tap installations with kegs and carbon dioxide bottles are prohibited from this festival.
10. Gas fires and installations are prohibited by order of the fire brigade for safety reasons. Gas bottles up to 250 grams are allowed, it is strongly recommended to use a gas bottle with a screw thread or valve connection.
11. Fire is a safety risk, especially with so many tents together. Open fire (= campfires, torches, candles, stoves, coal barbecues, etc.) is therefore strictly prohibited!
12. Music installations are muted from 23:00 to 07:00, if there is too much noise, the music installations will be confiscated.
13. Commercial Activities. It is not allowed for the campers to trade food, drink, drugs, tickets or whatever.
14. There is a zero-tolerance policy for drugs, using or being in possession of drugs leading to immediate removal from the campsite.
- No ratings found yet!